- Daily reading is essential for your child’s progress at this stage and we ask that you hear your child read every day for 5 minutes.
- ‘bug club’ the online reading scheme(see yellow reading record for details)
- Library books will also come home weekly, so there will be lots to read.
- We will also be sending home spellings to learn on Wednesdays. At this point of the year there are no spelling tests, but we ask that you practise regularly as we will be using these words in our work.
- Mathletics – online maths (see yellow reading record for details)
- Maths sheet weekly every wednessday
To make an under the sea creature with a description of what it is? where it lives? and any other interesting facts about it. Please bring in during week 3