We have done lots and lots this term and we have really, really enjoyed learning all about the Ancient Maya.
This term we have learnt:
- Religion, and their Gods, we created our own myth about one of the creator Gods
- Maya maths and how to work out their number system
- We created masks for either celebration or death
- We learnt about Frederick Catherwood and the work he did to capture the Ancient Mayan monuments
- Reading comprehension on the Maya Writing system
- And we created our own Gods
Have a look through some of the work we have done this term.