Start Date: 1st January 2024
Schedule: 0.6 FTE: 19.5hrs
Contract Type: Fixed Term (1st Jan 24 – 31st Aug 24)
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Come and join our truly amazing team!
We are seeking to appoint a creative and inspirational part-time Class Teacher to join our Staff Team.
RAF Benson Community Primary School is predominantly a one-form entry school situated on the base at RAF Benson. We have a fabulous community who work with us to help us support our children and we really feel in the heart of such a special and unique community.
Our main criterion for this appointment is an excellent teacher, who loves teaching with an absolute commitment and willingness to continue to learn, reflect and improve. This post is part-time and the desirable working pattern is every afternoon, however we are happy to consider other options for the right candidate.
We are seeking to appoint candidates who also have:
- Successful experience in being a Class Teacher
- A track record of personal professional development
- Very high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour for learning
- A passionate belief in the potential of our children and a commitment to excellence
- Excellent IT and organisational skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire staff, pupils and parents
- A willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
- A sense of humour
- A track record as a team player
We can offer:
- Wonderful, happy children who are well behaved, motivated and enjoy their learning
- A supportive environment in which to develop your leadership skills and excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A warm, welcoming school where everyone is valued
- A dedicated, caring and enthusiastic team of staff and governors and supportive and dynamic community
- The chance to be the best you can be!
Sadly, we are unable accept ECTs for this role.
Visits to the school are always welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit please contact the school on 01491 836460.
Please use the application form below and email to email@example.com
Advert closing date: 11th December 2023
Interview date: 14th December 2023
RAF Benson Community Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice, and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).