An enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated team member is required as soon as possible to join our team who support keeping our learning environment outstanding for our children.
The successful candidate will be:
- a highly motivated individual who is hard working and reliable
- passionate about high standards
- able to demonstrate recent experience of cleaning or willingness to develop these skills
- able to be part of a team and also to work reliable as an individual
- able to manage time through a routine of tasks
We can offer:
- an excellent staff team to work within
- children who are enthusiastic and appreciate their learning environment
- a supportive team of staff, parents and Governors
- good continuing professional development opportunities
- a unique location
Job details are:
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 12 hours per week – 3pm – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 3pm – 5pm Friday (There will also be 2 weeks during summer holidays for deep cleaning).
Pay: Green Book Grade 1 (approx £9.00 per hour)
Location: Whole School
Contract Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract Type: Permanent
Please use the application form below and email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 11 December 2019, 5pm
Interview Date: Monday 16 December 2019
RAF Benson Community Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice, and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).