This month we are discussing what tolerance is and what it looks like in our school day.
Children have identified it as being the following:
- Listening to other people's views
- Showing respect for each other
- working with other people who have different ideas
- having respect for people with different religions and beliefs
- trying to get along with people who annoy you - like brothers and sisters!
- treating others as you would like to be treated yourself.
We looked at the video below in assembly which helped us understand Tolerance.