This term we will be delving into the topic of light and sound.
Through research and investigation, in this topic we will learn to:
- Recognise that light appears to travel in straight lines.
- Use the idea that light travels in straight lines to explain that objects are seen because they give out or reflect light into the eye.
- Explain that we see things because light travels from light sources to our eyes or from light sources to objects and then to our eyes.
- Use the idea that light travels in straight lines to explain why shadows have the same shape as the objects that cast them.
- Explain how sound travels and how humans are able to process noise.
Please see our topic web and knowledge organiser for more details.
Updates to follow.