Our topic this term - Green Fingers - will be all about plants.
Throughout this term we will be:
- identifying parts of plants
- identifying the function of each part of the plant
- exploring the requirements of plants for life and growth
- investigating how water moves throughout a plant
- exploring the role of flowers in the life cycle of plants
- growing our own sunflowers and other plants for the class garden
- setting up fair tests when investigating the growth of our sunflowers
- creating natural art in the style of Andy Goldsworthy
- exploring and recreating the work of Joanna Wirazka
Take a look at the topic web below to see what we will be learning in our other lessons.