This term our topic is crazy construction!
We will be:
- Naming, describing, testing and sorting different materials in science and discussing which materials are best for different parts of buildings.
- Using the story 'A World of Your Own' by Laura Carlin to design and construct our own imaginary house.
- Exploring the story of the Three Little Pigs and explaining why the Three Little Pigs' houses were not strong enough.
- Looking at the 7 continents of the World and locating some of the world's most famous structures and buildings within the continents.
- Using our knowledge of materials we will construct a house for Paddington the bear out of newspaper and discuss its properties and why it does/does not make a good house.