Our topic this term will be all about plants.
Throughout this term we will be:
- identifying parts of plants
- identifying the function of each part of the plant
- exploring the requirements of plants for life and growth
- investigating how water moves throughout a plant
- exploring the role of flowers in the life cycle of plants
- growing our own sunflowers and other plants for the class garden
- setting up fair tests when investigating the growth of plants
- painting flowers in the style of Georgia O'Keeffe
- creating 3D models of flowers
Take a look at the topic web and knowledge organiser below to see what we will be learning in our other lessons.