Welcome to the last term of Year 3!
This term we will be learning all about mountains, volcanoes and earthquakes.
We will be:
- creating model volcanoes and simulating a volcanic eruption
- learning about the structure of the Earth
- learning how volcanoes are formed and locating some of the most famous volcanoes
- hear what happened at the ancient city of Pompeii
- understanding why earthquakes occur
- developing our map skills
- studying the volcano art of Margaret Godfrey
- writing explanation texts about how earthquakes happen
and much more!