KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
RAF Benson Community Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented class teacher to join our school team for 1 year, in the first instance.
Our school has an outstanding and caring staff team who work hard to ensure our children are happy and successful learners and we are looking for an excellent practitioner to join our team for the period of September 2017 until August 2018.
We can offer you:
• A very supportive team of staff, parents, Governors and members of the wider RAF Benson Community
• A lovely school and working environment
• Excellent continuing professional development opportunities
• Children who enjoy coming to school with a real love for learning
• A unique and exciting teaching location
We are looking for someone who will be:
• An inspiring and motivated teacher
• Passionate about high standards and children's progress
• Able to use their knowledge of the children to plan innovative and exciting learning opportunities
• Enthusiastic, energetic and fun!
• Able to develop positive relationships with staff, children and parents and exhibit excellent interpersonal and team working skills
• Committed to the well-being of the children
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12pm (Noon) Friday 9th June 2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 14th June 2017
Visits to the school are welcomed and, due to our location, must be made by appointment. Please contact the school office on 01491 836460.
RAF Benson Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this position you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.