Come and join our truly amazing team!
We have vacancies for the following post:
An enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated team member is required to support keeping our learning environment outstanding for our children and to join our amazing Staff Team as soon as possible.
RAF Benson Community Primary School is predominantly a one-form entry school situated on the base at RAF Benson. We have a fabulous community who work with us to help us support our children and we really feel in the heart of such a special and unique community.
Job details are:
Contract: Permanent (Subject to OCC 6 month probation policy)
Hours: 12 hours per week – 3pm – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 3pm – 5pm Friday
Salary Details: Grade 2 Scale 7 (£7.58 - £8.49 per hour)
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be:
- a highly motivated individual who is hard working
- passionate about high standards
- able to demonstrate recent experience of cleaning or willingness to develop these skills
- able to be part of a team and also to work reliable as an individual
- able to manage time through a routine of tasks
We can offer:
- an excellent staff team to work within
- high quality training
- children who are enthusiastic and appreciate their learning environment
- a supportive team of staff, parents and Governors
- a unique location
Should you be interested in this post, the application form may be downloaded from the link below and emailed to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th October 2018 at noon.
Interview date: To be arranged after the closing date
RAF Benson Community Primary School is committed to safer recruitment practice, and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).