RAF Benson Community Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented class teacher to join our school team in Reception class for 1 year, in the first instance.
Our school has an outstanding and caring staff team who work hard to ensure our children are happy and successful learners and we are looking for an excellent practitioner to join our team initially for the period of 01 September 2017 until 31 August 2018. This post, working alongside an experienced Early Years teacher would suit an NQT.
If you are interested in this post, please see details below and complete the Teacher application form.
We have the opportunity of up to 2 vacancies for temporary Teaching Assistants, which includes 1/2 hour lunch duty, working as part of our marvellous team from September 2017 due to an increase in level of need. These positions may not be linked to a specific class but will be working across a range of classes working both with 1:1 and also with groups of pupils supporting learning at their level and helping them make accelerated progress.
Hours: 31.25 hours full days or part time at 22.5 hours (mornings) or 17.5 hours (afternoons)
Pay: Grade 4 Scale Points 11 - 13 (15,807 - 16,491 pro rata)
Qualifications Required: NVQ 2 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualifications or experience, GCSE C or above in Maths and English
If you are interested in this post, please see details below and complete the Support Staff application form.
For all the roles we are advertising, we can offer you:
• A very supportive team of staff, parents, Governors and members of the wider RAF Benson Community
• A lovely school and working environment
• Excellent continuing professional development opportunities
• Children who enjoy coming to school with a real love for learning
• A unique and exciting teaching location
We are looking for someone who will be:
• An inspiring and motivated adult and role model for all our pupils
• Passionate about high standards and children's progress
• Able to use their knowledge of the children to plan innovative and exciting learning opportunities
• Enthusiastic, energetic and fun!
• Able to develop positive relationships with staff, children and parents and exhibit excellent interpersonal and team working skills
• Committed to the well-being of the children
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 18th August 2017
Interview Dates: To be confirmed
Visits to the school are welcomed and, due to our location, must be made by appointment. Please contact the school office on 01491 836460 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit during the school holiday.
RAF Benson Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this position you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.